2. Who are we?
Our registered company address is – The Old Ambulance Station, Castle Hill, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6HE
Our nominated data security representative is Mark Cox and he can be contacted at mark @ cox-scientific.com
3. The information we collect is as follows:
• Your full name
• Your email address
• Your phone number (Company/Mobile)
• Shipping address
• Billing address
• A record of any electronic correspondence between us, contact us forms, emails, product reviews.
4. How we use the information you provide:
We collect information about you to process your order, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. This enables us to:
• Process your order and to complete the contract undertaken by us.
• Help us to develop products and services tailored to you.
5. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
1. You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
2. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract
3. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
4. Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person
5. Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
6. Lawful Basis for processing personal data
• We cannot process your order, without the information we request. In order to delivery your order we must store address information and be able to contact you in case of delivery or tracking issues.
• As a customer of ours, we want to be able to share similar offers and promotions with you which we feel will enhance your experience with us, if you do not want to receive these mailings you can decline this by contacting us at any time at Cox Scientific Ltd, The Old Ambulance Station, Castle Hill, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6HE or simply email mark @ cox-scientific.com.
7. Who will we share your data with?
In order to process your order, we may need to share your order details with a third party service provider. For example, selecting a Next Day courier service will require us to pass name, address and contact details onto our carrier partners.
These Third Party providers are:
• DHL – Domestic and International Courier
• UPS – HL – Domestic and International Courier
• The Parcel Store Domestic Courier
8. How long will we store your data?
We offer a 1 year Guarantee on Cox Scientific purchases and therefore will retain purchasing records for a minimum of 1 years. This enables us to quickly and accurately look back over purchasing history to validate Guarantee claims. If your account is otherwise inactive in a 2 year period, we will delete your data at that stage. However if you have placed further orders within the 2 years, we will extend your account retention to cover 2 years from the latest purchase.
9. How we store your data
All data is securely held at our premises whether on paper or held electronically. Regular backups of electronic data are taken to a secure encrypted cloud. Destruction of data no longer relevant to the purpose for which it was collected is by secure means.
10. Your rights under GDPR
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by contacting us at any time at Cox Scientific Ltd, The Old Ambulance Station, Castle Hill, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6HE or simply email mark @ cox-scientific.com.
You have the right to;
• Request access to, deletion or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you
• Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability)
• To be informed of what data processing is taking place
• To restrict processing
• To object to processing of your personal data; and
• Complain to a supervisory authority – Information Commissioners Office
12. Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.